Thursday, November 17, 2005

Speaking of Cos (Reprise)

It looks like I’ll be reprising my role as sidekick for the nation’s first and only live talk show, The Brian Costello Show with Brian Costello this weekend at The Empty Bottle. I’ve played the Ed McMahon to Cos’ Carson a few times in the past after founding sidekick and Chicago’s funniest Japanese import, Ken Kegawa went missing. (Incidentally, no one’s heard from him since—My money’s on the Triads.)

Helping out is always a gas, though admittedly, the last time the show ran long and at about the two and a half hour point I fell asleep on stage. Massively unprofessional, I know. But apparently all’s been forgiven and I’ve been asked back… or several funnier, more congenial folks have backed out. In any case, if you’re in the Chicagoland area this weekend, stop by the Empty Bottle for some laughs, some rock and roll, and perhaps the city’s best bloody marys. And if you’re not careful, you just might learn something.

Where:
The Empty Bottle - 1035 N. Western Ave.Chicago, IL
(Corner of Western and Cortez)
When:
Satuday, Nov 19, 3:00 PM
Price:
Free!
Guests:
Joe Tower, Lance "Romance" D'Ambrosia & Sean Gardnerwith musical guests CoCoComas and of course, the house band: The Krunchies


No comments: